This post may contain affiliate links. That means when you visit them, I may receive an affiliate commission that helps support PrintyBird at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Please read my disclosure for more info.
Capture the special moment of your kiddo’s first day of school by snapping a cute photo of them holding this adorable printable first day of school sign, with its vibrant colors and cute crayon drawings. Below, you can grab this set of free printable first day of school signs that cover everything from preschool to 12th grade below!
The beginning of the school year is such an exciting time for kids and parents, and it’s worth celebrating. And what better way to remember this milestone than with a photo of your child rocking this awesome sign? No matter if they’re starting pre-K, homeschooling, or entering high school, there is a sign for every grade level in this awesome collection.
Each sign is designed to fit an 8.5×11 sheet of paper, but you can easily print and trim it to fit an 8×10 frame. I recommend using bright white cardstock for the best results—the colors will pop against that crisp white background!
Printable First Day of School Sign Features
- 2023-2024 School Year
- 8.5×11 (can also be printed and cut to fit 8×10)
- Preschool – 12th Grade
- Homeschool sign included too!
The Free First Day of School Signs included in this collection:
- First Day of Preschool
- First Day of Pre-K
- First Day of Kindergarten
- First Day of Homeschool
- First Day of First Grade (1st Grade)
- First Day of Second Grade (2nd Grade)
- First Day of Third Grade (3rd Grade)
- First Day of Fourth Grade (4th Grade)
- First Day of Fifth Grade (5th Grade)
- First Day of Sixth Grade (6th Grade)
- First Day of Seventh Grade (7th Grade)
- First Day of Eighth Grade (8th Grade)
- First Day of Ninth Grade (9th Grade)
- First Day of Tenth Grade (10th Grade)
- First Day of Eleventh Grade (11th Grade)
- First Day of Twelfth Grade (12th Grade)
How to get the first day of school printable signs
To get the first day of school signs, scroll down and click on the image of the printable to open the full sized image, save it to your computer, and print! For the best results, save the file to your computer first before printing.
Pin, Save, and Share!
Save this printable for later by hitting the pin button below. Pinning also helps to spread the word and share these printables with others that will love them as much as we do. Thank you so much for visiting and sharing!