This post may contain affiliate links. That means when you visit them, I may receive an affiliate commission that helps support PrintyBird at no extra cost to you. Thank you! Please read my disclosure for more info.
Celebrate the end of the school year with these free printable Last Day of School signs! You can print it and snap a photo of your kiddo holding this adorable sign, honoring their hard work throughout the year. It’ll be a great memory to look back on.
You can add their last day photo to their album, right next to the one from their first day of school. Take photos each school year to see how much they have grown and changed over the years! It’s an awesome way to capture and preserve the memories of each school year while creating a fun timeline of their educational journey.
Each sign is designed to fit an 8.5×11 sheet of paper, but you can easily print and trim it to fit an 8×10 frame. I recommend using bright white cardstock for the best results—the colors will pop against that crisp white background!
Grab your copy of the printable last day of school signs below!
Printable Last Day of School Sign Features
- 2023-2024 School Year
- 8.5×11 (can also be printed and cut to fit 8×10)
- Preschool – 12th Grade
- Homeschool sign included too!
The Free Last Day of School Signs included in this collection:
- Last Day of Preschool
- Last Day of Pre-K
- Last Day of Kindergarten
- Last Day of Homeschool
- Last Day of First Grade (1st Grade)
- Last Day of Second Grade (2nd Grade)
- Last Day of Third Grade (3rd Grade)
- Last Day of Fourth Grade (4th Grade)
- Last Day of Fifth Grade (5th Grade)
- Last Day of Sixth Grade (6th Grade)
- Last Day of Seventh Grade (7th Grade)
- Last Day of Eighth Grade (8th Grade)
- Last Day of Ninth Grade (9th Grade)
- Last Day of Tenth Grade (10th Grade)
- Last Day of Eleventh Grade (11th Grade)
- Last Day of Twelfth Grade (12th Grade)
Pin, Save, and Share!
Save this printable for later by hitting the pin button below. Pinning also helps to spread the word and share these printables with others that will love them as much as we do. Thank you so much for visiting and sharing!